The Chaincode Decoded segment returns where we jump into the deep end of the mempool.
- Child Pays for Parent (CPFP) (2:15)
- How miner evaluate fee rates (4:34)
- Why is it hard to estimate fee rates? (6:03)
- How do exchanges estimate fees? (8:00)
- Will the mempool empty again? (9:23)
- Miner/pools and the need for a high fee environment (11:04)
- Replace by Fee (RBF) (14:05)
- Mempool eviction and the problems it can cause (19:04)
- Anchor Outputs (20:50)
- Package Relay (21:06)
- Ways to use the blockspace more efficiently (22:15)
Thanks to Caralie for the sound engineering.