We catch up with 0xB10C about monitoring pools and tracing code execution in nodes.
- What he’s been up to since the residency (1:05)
- Monitoring the mempool (2:52)
- Monitoring Mining pools (4:27)
- User-space Statically Defined Tracing (USDT) (11:07)
- Tracing Readme
- Using tracepoints to simulate coin selection (13:36)
- Why are tracepoints in production code? (14:38)
- Using tracepoints for P2P monitoring (17:05)
- Using tracepoints to review PRs (22:00)
- Benchmarking Erlay with USDT (22:42)
Thanks to Emily Kee for the sound engineering.