This week Steve Lee, Head of Spiral, visits us to catch us up on LDK and other projects in Lightning. We touch on Rapid Gossip Sync, LSPs, VLS, FROST, Taproot adoption and StratumV2.
- Lightning Dev Kit (1:04)
- Zeroconf Channels (2:22)
- Rapid Gossip Sync (3:46)
- How does LDK pick priorities? (8:55)
- LDK Lite (10:12)
- Will LSPs be needed forever? (12:25)
- Validated Lightning Signer (15:20)
- FROST and ROAST (23:00)
- Recovering a FROST wallet (24:00)
- Taproot adoption (26:18)
- Future of the Lightning Network (30:48)
- Stratum V2 (34:25)
- OFAC and mining (37:57)
- Other benefits over Stratum (39:59)
Thanks to Gurwinder Sahota for the sound engineering.